Hüseyin Boyacı, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Psychology
Office at Psychology Department: H-343
Office at UMRAM: SC-207
Phone: +90 312 290 11 48
Personal Website: http://hboyaci.bilkent.edu.tr/
Lab Website: http://vision.bilkent.edu.tr
- PhD, Bilkent University, Turkey, 1999
- Former affiliations: New York University, USA; University of Minnesota at Twin Cities, USA
Human visual perception in complex and realistic scenes; lightness and color perception, size perception, motion perception; investigation of visual processes and its biological underpinnings using behavioral experimentation, neuroimaging (e.g. fMRI), computational and mathematical modeling; understanding connectivity patterns in the human brain, specifically feed-forward and feedback interactions in the human visual system.
- PSYC 310 – Perception, Attention, and Action
- PSYC 320 – Cognitive Neuroscience
- PSYC 439 – Visual Neuroscience
- PSYC 521 – Principles of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging