Instructor, Department of Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Faculty of Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2018.
- Master of Research (MRes), Faculty of Medicine, Manchester University, Manchester, UK, 2010.
- Medical Degree (MD), Faculty of Medicine, Damascus University, Damascus, Syria, 2007.
- MM Aljunaidy & MN Adi. Architecture and Mental Disorders, A Systematic Study of Peer-Reviewed Literature. Submitted to 2020
- MN Adi & MM Aljunaidy. The usefulness of using virtual reality to assess elderly and dementia friendly hospital design. IDA. 2: 137-150. 2020
- E Ganguly, F Spaans, JS Morton, R Kirschenman, MM Aljunaidy, TJ Phillips, CP Case, CL Cooke, ST Davidge. Nanoparticle-encapsulated MitoQ (nMitoQ) treatment in hypoxic dams prevent release of placental factors that impair normal maturation and growth of fetal cardiomyocytes in vitro. Exp Physio. 1–8. https://doi.org/10.1113/EP088799. 2020
- E Ganguly, MM Aljunaidy, R Kirschenman, F Spaans, JS Morton, TJ Phillips, CP Case, CL Cooke, ST Davidge. Sex-specific effects of nanoparticle-encapsulated antioxidant (MitoQ) delivery to the placenta in a rat model of fetal hypoxia. Front Physiol. 10: 562. 2019
- MM Aljunaidy, JS Morton, R Kirschenman, TJ Phillips, CP Case, CL Cooke, ST Davidge. Maternal treatment with a placental-targeted antioxidant (MitoQ) impacts offspring cardiovascular function in a rat model of prenatal hypoxia.Pharmacol Res. 134: 332-342. 2018
- TJ Phillips, H Scott, DA Menassa, AL Bignell, A Sood, JS Morton, T Akagi, K Azuma, MF Rogers, CE Gilmore, GJ Inman, S Grant, Y Chung, MM Aljunaidy, CL Cooke, B Steinkraus, A Pocklington, A Logan, GP Collett, H Kemp, PA Holmans, MP Murphy, TA Fulga, AM Coney, M Akashi, ST Davidge& CP Case. Treating the placenta to prevent adverse effects of gestational hypoxia on fetal brain development. Sci Rep. 7: 9079. 2017
- MM Aljunaidy, JS Morton, CL Cooke, ST Davidge. Prenatal hypoxia and placental oxidative stress: linkages to developmental origins of cardiovascular disease. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 313: R395-R399. 2017
- MM Aljunaidy, JS Morton, CL Cooke, ST Davidge. Maternal vascular responses to hypoxia in a rat model of intrauterine growth restriction. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 311: R1068-R1075. 2016
- A Robson, LK Harris, BA Innes, GE Lash, MM Aljunaidy, JD Aplin, PN Baker, SC Robson, JN Bulmer. Uterine natural killer cells initiate spiral artery remodelling in human pregnancy. FASEB, 26: 4876-4885. 2012. This paper was rated as ‘must read’ published paper in 2012: http://f1000.com/717955954